Connect with us


Indianapolis Family Says An Argument Over A Stimulus Check Led To A Quadruple Murder



We are keeping an Indianapolis family in our prayers after they said an argument over a stimulus check led to four of their family members getting murdered.

According to Fox 59, the family members that were unfortunately killed were family members of Jeanettrius Moore who worked at a local beauty supply store to support herself and her two daughters. With the release of the latest stimulus checks, she was looking forward to the additional help. However, Malik Halfacre, the father of her youngest daughter, thought that he should have half of her check.

Wendy Johnson, the cousin of Jeanettrius, recalled the incident and said, “He wanted some of Jeanettrius’ tax money, stimulus money. She had just got her money, and he wanted half of her money. She said, ‘No, you don’t deserve any of this. I work. I take care of our child. You don’t do anything.’”

Wendy continued to say that Jeanettrius eventually offered him $450, but he vowed that he would get the money.

That Saturday, Jeanettrius was looking after her car when Malik reportedly gave her an “evil look and walked off.” Police said that after he returned for a second time, four people ended up dead. In addition, the mother of his daughter was wounded, their baby was missing and he ended up on the run.

The four deceased family members were identified as Jeanettrius’ 7-year-old daughter Eve Moore, her 44-year-old mother Tomeeka Brown, her 23-year-old brother Daquan Moore, and her 35-year-old cousin Anthony Johnson.

Wendy continued to detail the incident, as told to her by Jeanettrius, and said that Malik returned to the home questioning where was the money. That’s when she said that he started to go through Jeanettrius’ purse.

Wendy continued to say, “Daquan was trying to save his sister. He was taking up for his sister. He stood up and said, ‘You cannot have the money. You cannot have her money.’ That’s what she said and pushed Malik, and Malik pulled out the gun and just started killing everybody.”

She continued to say that Malik had taken Jeanettrius and their daughter to the car, and when he went back inside the house for a milk bottle, that is when Jeanettrius ran for her life and went to hide on a neighbor’s porch until authorities arrived.

The child was recovered unharmed almost 24 hours after the killings. There was a four-hour standoff between Malik and authorities before he was handcuffed after he hid inside of an attic to avoid the tear gas that had been thrown inside the home.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2021 HypeBuzzMag a subsidiary of HypeBuzz Worldwide, LLC